Have you ever wondered How To Change your Profile Picture In Rocket League and are getting no idea where to begin? Well then, you have reached the rightmost place to find the same.
Rocket League is a sport-based video game with an exciting fleet of cars and vehicles. Players must work in teams and use advanced strategies to defend their opponents. However, every team member has a personality for which they have to choose an avatar or a profile picture.
But here, the question arises of how you should choose the profile picture or change the old one. If you are a beginner who has recently started playing the game and has no idea how to start, then don’t worry, as we are here to assist. Here’s a comprehensive guide outlining the step-by-step process to change the profile picture in Rocket League. Follow the guidelines and get started.
What is Rocket League?
Before we jump into the process, let’s learn about the Rocket League video game to get a better idea. Rocket League is a technical game involving high-level dexterity and fast-paced gameplay.
Published by Psyonix, it is a vehicular soccer video game first released for Windows and Playstation 4 in July 2015. The most welcoming element of the game is players’ familiarity with soccer. The game is straightforward yet intriguing.
Each team begins on opposite sides of the field, and players race to be the first to hit the ball with their car when the timer begins. Once the ball is in play, the clock winds down until a team scores by hitting the ball into the opposing team’s goal.
Don’t get confused, as it’s not just a soccer video game. What makes it different from other similar gameplay is its competitors, which are none other than rocket-powered cars. Players choose their vehicle before each game and offer various customization options, including a change of vehicle and profile picture.
But How To Change their Profile Picture In Rocket League is still a major question for gamers. Therefore, to give you a hand, we offer some easy methods and solutions to get it done. Check them out and proceed accordingly.
Want to play the Rocket League Sideswipe Game on Android? Click the link here and find all the information.
How To Change Profile Picture In Rocket League – The 4 Easy Methods!!
Here’s a quick rundown of the 4 simple methods to change the profile picture in rocket league. Without further ado, let’s get into the list and pick the easiest method to get this job done. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid any further hassle.
1. Upload an Account Picture
The easiest method to change the profile picture of Rocket League is to upload an image that’s already saved on the computer. Here’s how you can do it.
- Launch the Rocket League game on your system and move your cursor to “Options” in the top-right corner to initiate the process.
- You must select the “Manage Profile” button from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you should scroll the menu until you locate the “Change Avatar” button. Click on it and proceed further.
- A window where you can change the avatar or profile picture will appear on the screen. It offers you loads of options to change the profile picture.
- Tap on the Choose File button and find the location of the image on your computer.
- As soon as you have found it, double-click the image and select it as your new profile picture.
2. From PlayStation
Still looking for How To Change your Profile Picture In Rocket League? Use your PlayStation and modify the picture in seconds. Follow the steps and get started.
- Open the Settings icon and click on the X button on your controller.
- Now, choose the “Account Management” option and then tap on the Account Information tab.
- After that, you must select the Profile button and click the “Change Profile Picture” button.
- Pick the image you want to upload as a profile picture, and then choose the “Apply” button. You have now applied the new profile picture, and it will start appearing on your PlayStation console now.
3. Change the picture using the URL
The next most straightforward way to change the Rocket League profile picture is through the URL. In this method, you visit the URL where the image is and follow the steps mentioned below to complete the job.
- Launch the web browser of your preference and right-click the image to expand its menu. Select the “Copy Image URL” option and move to the next step.
- Now, click to open a new tab and paste the URL into the search bar. Press the Enter button and scroll until you see the Download option.
- Left-click on it and tap on the Save Image As button.
- Check where you want to save the image on your computer and click the Save button to proceed.
- Once the image is saved on your computer, exit the tab and open the Rocket League game.
- Go to the top-right corner of the page and click on the Options > Manage Profile button.
- Select the Change Avatar option from there and upload an image you saved a few seconds back. It’s done, and your new profile picture will be displayed on the screen.
4. Change the Profile Picture in Rocket League Using Epic Games
Are you not satisfied with the options listed above and still looking for a How To Change Profile Picture In Rocket League? Well, then, your search ends with Epic Games.
- First, log into the Epic Games account and find the Rocket League game option. Open it and go to the Profile option in the top-right corner.
- Tap the Edit Profile button and select the Change button to upload a new profile picture.
- Choose an image from your computer and tap on the “Open” button.
- Finally, click on the Save option to change the profile picture in Rocket League.
So, that’s all about How To Change your Profile Picture In Rocket League. We hope you have enjoyed reading the guide and found it resourceful. Our research will help you change your avatar’s profile pic in Rocket League, so your team member can easily identify you.
What are you waiting for now? Follow the instructions mentioned above and get it done in a matter of seconds. For more informational guides, you can stay tuned with us.